PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2014, 06:05 AM   #11
Team Fail
Balance and Ruin
Ex-StaffStyle AdminstratorPHO VIP
 
Team Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 564
Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KETSUP View Post
DUDE WILL YOU MAKE A DOWNLOAD LINK OF YOUR GAME I LIKE TO PLAY IT ON ANDROID PLEASE
I know this isn't the world's best post, but he does make a point. You should include an IPS patch so people can play it without having to go to Vizzed, especially people with phones or flashcards. It'd make distributing your hack easier as well.
__________________
twitter | dropbox | youtube | bro

Thank you for your time, PHO. I won't soon forget it.
Team Fail is offline  
Likes DarkTammer liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 21st July 2014, 02:29 PM   #12
RocketLeader
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
 
RocketLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mystery Zone
Posts: 73
RocketLeader
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
I know this isn't the world's best post, but he does make a point. You should include an IPS patch so people can play it without having to go to Vizzed, especially people with phones or flashcards. It'd make distributing your hack easier as well.
Just noticed that I didn't update this thread like I did on Pokecommunity.
It should be more clear now to know how to play(on phones/tabs/whatever).
__________________
http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/...034#post128034
Check out my Pokemon Hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike"!
RocketLeader is offline  
Old 25th July 2014, 06:52 PM   #13
Tunes413
Sinnoh Champion
 
Tunes413's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 15
Tunes413
Default

I would love the play but I lack the plug in to get it on my phone
Tunes413 is offline  
Old 26th July 2014, 07:37 AM   #14
tenebr050
Neophyte
 
tenebr050's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 11
tenebr050
Default

May I ask, what is it that makes the game unplayable without the RGR plugin?
tenebr050 is offline  
Old 27th July 2014, 04:11 PM   #15
RocketLeader
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
 
RocketLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mystery Zone
Posts: 73
RocketLeader
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenebr050 View Post
May I ask, what is it that makes the game unplayable without the RGR plugin?
Actually nothing, only that I must not distribute it another way than through Vizzed because this were the rules in the competition in which this hack participated/was created.
__________________
http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/...034#post128034
Check out my Pokemon Hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike"!
RocketLeader is offline  
Old 31st July 2014, 06:39 AM   #16
tenebr050
Neophyte
 
tenebr050's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 11
tenebr050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketLeader View Post
Actually nothing, only that I must not distribute it another way than through Vizzed because this were the rules in the competition in which this hack participated/was created.
Honestly, that sucks. I'm not blaming you, but the guys at Vizzed need to catch up with the times and realise that not everyone plays on Windoze, and that vendor lockins don't create a particularly good impression of them.

That being said, is there any sort of expiry date, after which you're free to share it wherever you like?
tenebr050 is offline  
Old 31st July 2014, 10:27 AM   #17
RocketLeader
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
 
RocketLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mystery Zone
Posts: 73
RocketLeader
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenebr050 View Post
Honestly, that sucks. I'm not blaming you, but the guys at Vizzed need to catch up with the times and realise that not everyone plays on Windoze, and that vendor lockins don't create a particularly good impression of them.

That being said, is there any sort of expiry date, after which you're free to share it wherever you like?
Not that I know...
Yeah, I agree. My next hack if I ever get really get into it again won't be accessible that way.
__________________
http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/...034#post128034
Check out my Pokemon Hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike"!
RocketLeader is offline  
Likes tenebr050 liked this post
Old 8th October 2014, 12:32 PM   #18
sword
Lets Hack
 
sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Kalos
Posts: 67
sword
Default

Sorry If I missed Something But I can't see the download link of the game And I wanna download the game so please post the download link or PM it
Please
__________________

Rule 204 : Never Stop Exploring

Quote:
I Need a Scripter For My Hack PM Me
sword is offline  
Old 8th October 2014, 12:38 PM   #19
Banjora Marxvile
Champ in the Making
Ex-Staff
 
Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: England
Age: 24
Posts: 150
Banjora Marxvile
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallrat View Post
Sorry If I missed Something But I can't see the download link of the game And I wanna download the game so please post the download link or PM it
Please
Scroll up and see he only had permissions to post it on Vizzed due to certain rules of why it was made in the first place.
__________________
All my Resources, in one easy Archive!

Hey, my name is Banjora Marxvile.
I am the Moderator of the ROM Hacks section on this site.
If you have any questions or anything you want tto ask, please don't hesitate.
Banjora Marxvile is offline  
Likes RocketLeader liked this post
Old 8th October 2014, 12:40 PM   #20
sword
Lets Hack
 
sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Kalos
Posts: 67
sword
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
Scroll up and see he only had permissions to post it on Vizzed due to certain rules of why it was made in the first place.
Oh Thanks For The Post
and I did'nt read the full thread
thats why i said sorry
__________________

Rule 204 : Never Stop Exploring

Quote:
I Need a Scripter For My Hack PM Me
sword is offline  
 

Tags
hack, pokemon, rocket, rom, strike, team, [GBA]

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. and Nintendo.
Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO) is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo LLC, Creatures, GAMEFREAK inc,
The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., The Pokémon Company International, or Wizards of the Coast.
All forum/site content (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2006-2013 Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO).
Green Charizard Christos TreeckoLv100

"Black 2" by ARTPOP. Kyurem artwork by XOUS.

no new posts