PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 14th March 2013, 04:00 AM   #11
A Stoned Oshawott
n00b

A Stoned Oshawott

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNekos View Post
That's a bit overkill having legendaries.

Trainer Name: Nekos
Trainer Class: Ace Trainer (Double Battle if possible)
Trainer Items: 2 Full Restores
Pokémon:
Espeon, Attract, (F)
Umbreon, Attract, (M)
Quilava, Attract, (M)
Milotic, Attract, (F)
Pidgeot, (M)
Misdreavus (F)

Prebattle: These Pokémon have been my partners for a long time! Let's see how they do in battle.
After Defeat: Such a shame, I thought we were stronger.
After Battle: My Pokémon are friends, what are you Pokémon to you?
Does it really matter?
A Stoned Oshawott is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 14th March 2013, 04:08 AM   #12
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Stoned Oshawott View Post
Does it really matter?
It doesn't really matter that much, but it's still in good taste to use non-legendaries where you can. The uber-types (Mewtwo, etc.) should be used sparingly for best quality. It depends on the situation. Personally, I think having legendaries on your team could be pretty good if you simply want to provide a freestyle challenge, but in this particular case it's ultimately up to LaZ to decide the verdict. BTW, I sent a request with a couple of legendaries (Latias & Lugia) so I know where you are coming from.

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; 14th March 2013 at 04:12 AM.
Sky0fBlades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 04:17 AM   #13
A Stoned Oshawott
n00b

A Stoned Oshawott

Well the deal is, if there were more final evolution dragons worth having, ida used them in place of the legendaries
A Stoned Oshawott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 10:46 AM   #14
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka
Ex-Staff

Jambo51

The Pokémon he wants is irrelevant anyway because he failed to spot a far more simple requirement. He said he wanted "R3D" as his name and that's a no go because, firstly, it directly contravenes what LaZ said not to do and because it's a "special" name, reserved for a specific character.

And on LaZ's behalf, I'll say it. No legendaries. Because if we allow legendaries, then every trainer will have them and the game will degenerate into a complete farce.
Old 14th March 2013, 11:40 AM   #15
BlackNekos
Nekos' Adventures in Kalos~
Ex-Staff

BlackNekos

Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite
Kingdra
Vibrava, Flygon
Altaria,
Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence

You can also use
Gyrados even though it is Water Flying, but it is based on a dragon.

Spoiler:

Have you seen the adorable?
BlackNekos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2013, 06:14 PM   #16
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

I introduce the @PkmnLCUpdates Twitter account. From now on when I update the build, the changes will be tweeted to this account. Simply follow this and you'll be notified of new builds instantly. Please note however that this is not a Pokémon Liquid Crystal Twitter account for everything, it's only for build update notifications and nothing else, so it will not respond to any messages and/or followers.

Also, the Trainer Request 2013 is now closed. Thanks to everyone who submitted a trainer.

Linkandzelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2013, 03:20 PM   #17
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Hey guys, it's been a while. Thought I'd post about a little update. Some of you might have noticed I removed the "hiatus" notice from the first page and the LC site. Others may have noticed I started fixing bugs a few weeks ago too. So yea, the hiatus status is off and I am back working slowly every few days on new progress. So, not huge amounts of progress like before because I'm really busy with other projects.

Last night I revamped the Build History list, if you guys remember this text file would get updated with information on new builds every time they are released:
http://romhackersonline.com/livebeta...ildHistory.txt.

Now I've created the revamped version here http://www.romhackersonline.com/live...ildhistory.php which shows on a nicer page and also shows them latest build at the top with an optional download link for each release.

Both of them will be kept active (as the new page reads directly from the text file) as new builds are released, same as always, with major updates posted on Romhack.me project page (in my sig you find the link, or the first post). Right now I didn't take archived copies of builds on a regular basis so previous builds will not all be available.

Well, I hope you guys are enjoying LC, and expect some progress over the next few weeks and beyond.

Old 11th July 2013, 01:02 AM   #18
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Small update, but some time ago Zeikku made a new set of Gym tiles for Violet City.

Well, this is now the new Violet Gym in the latest build, build 3.3.00410.

Likes ForeverDash liked this post
Old 11th July 2013, 01:14 AM   #19
Mateo
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Mateo Mateo Mateo Mateo Mateo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkandzelda View Post
Small update, but some time ago Zeikku made a new set of Gym tiles for Violet City.

Well, this is now the new Violet Gym in the latest build, build 3.3.00410.
That looks great. I was a little disappointed that the gym still used the Gen II graphics in the last version, it felt out of place to me. But this new design looks awesome.

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2013, 01:50 AM   #20
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
That looks great. I was a little disappointed that the gym still used the Gen II graphics in the last version, it felt out of place to me. But this new design looks awesome.
Well, I thought putting them with recoloured palettes would be better then using a placeholder from FR until getting these custom tiles. There's some more gsc recolours too which will be getting replacements in the near future.

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA]