PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 5th October 2014, 02:40 AM   #101
AustNerevar
n00b

AustNerevar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiimeister View Post
1.Upon Entering Route 30 (North Of Cherrygrove), The South Of The 1st House Has This Cliff That Act As A Ledge That You Can Jump Over It, Try It Lol.
Pretty sure that was in the GBC game...
AustNerevar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11th October 2014, 12:12 AM   #102
CrAzYoYoS
n00b

CrAzYoYoS

Can someone give me a tutorial on what to do after youve been past union cave and beat the first gym???

BEHOLD PIKACHU
CrAzYoYoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2014, 04:45 PM   #103
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYoYoS View Post
Can someone give me a tutorial on what to do after youve been past union cave and beat the first gym???
Here's one. http://bit.ly/1tOJbUx
On a side note, can u not?
Jisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2014, 05:58 PM   #104
Mateo
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Mateo Mateo Mateo Mateo Mateo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustNerevar View Post
Pretty sure that was in the GBC game...
Acually no, I know what he's talking about. It is a regular cliff wall (like the mountains) that you normally can't jump over, but it acts like the little ledges you can jump over. In the GBC game there was a normal ledge there, and presumably it was a ledge at one point in Liquit Crystal as well. So I'm guessing LaZ just didn't update the movement permissions for one reason or another after changing it to a cliff instead of a ledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYoYoS View Post
The same thing you did in the original game. Talk to people in Azalea, Find out about Team Rocket, Stop Team Rocket, etc.

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Raiimeister liked this post
Old 18th October 2014, 02:16 PM   #105
Thrillho
n00b

Thrillho

Hey there,

pretty nice hack I played several hours and I really enjoy it.

I have a few questions:

- I play the rom on my Android Handheld. It seems to recognize the system time from my device. Is that correct?

- If so can I enter the TM tunnel in Bills mountain cottage at wednesday?

I am now at the quest where I have to find the missing piece of the generator. I met the Team Rocket guy in Mistys Arena and he told me that Team he will go to Cinnabar Island. I want to follow him but I don't now how.
The road from Fuchsia City is blocked, some guy tell's me to go south from Pallet town.

But I cannot go to Pallet town either:
- I cannot acces Mt. Moon from Cerulean City, therefore going revers does not work.
- Going right on vitory road does not work either, because the guy still blocks the passage.
- The diglett tunnel is blocked with Snorlax (how do I awake him?)

Additionaly on my way surfing to the power generator there was a tunnel entrance. But there was a step which blocked me from going further which let's me assume that this is the exit rather than the entrance, but where can I find the entrance?

At the moment Safari Zone is not accessable will it be later after a certain event?
Thrillho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2014, 06:35 AM   #106
JuggaloRyosuke
n00b

JuggaloRyosuke

So I've been playin this game for quite a bit I'm nine hours in and I've been trying to get the clear bell so I can go to tin tower I just cleared the rockets out of the radio tower and apparently ho-oh came back to the tower but it doesn't let me go into the tower as I let the dogs out. I did the ruins of alph and it only rose the stones for the birds. I placed all the flutes I go to tin tower and the monks aren't even blocking the path on the first part let alone the second. Was something removed in the latest beta? Because I really want to get these dogs and ho-oh but I just can't. I've been looking online for the last couple days to find an answer but nothing. Was I supposed to wait to release the dogs? Someone help me figure this out because I haven't seen this in any forum and honestly I only made this to try an get this figured out or let this bug be known because I really love this remake and I'm beginning to get discouraged about lookin for other hacks of the pokemon genre. Also please don't judge me for being a juggalo I'm only here for some help I at all possible no need to troll......
JuggaloRyosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2014, 07:20 AM   #107
Raiimeister
Kill

Raiimeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillho View Post
- I play the rom on my Android Handheld. It seems to recognize the system time from my device. Is that correct?
Yes
Quote:
- If so can I enter the TM tunnel in Bills mountain cottage at wednesday?
Yes
Quote:
- The diglett tunnel is blocked with Snorlax (how do I awake him?)
Finish The Lavender Radio Tower Invasion Then Some Old Man In There(I Think He's The Boss Of Lavender R.Tower) Will Say That You Visit The Goldenrod R.Tower Boss Then He'll Give You This Poketar(The Item To Wake Snorlax Up)
Quote:
Additionaly on my way surfing to the power generator there was a tunnel entrance. But there was a step which blocked me from going further which let's me assume that this is the exit rather than the entrance, but where can I find the entrance?
Did You Mean The Power Plant On That Power Generator? If So, The Entrance Your Referring To Was Inside Rock Tunnel
Quote:
At the moment Safari Zone is not accessable will it be later after a certain event?
I Can't Seem To Remember This, But I Think In The Original Crystal GBC That The Safari Zone Is Not Really Accessible. Maybe Its Just The Same Goes Around Here
Old 22nd October 2014, 07:26 AM   #108
JuggaloRyosuke
n00b

JuggaloRyosuke

It turns out in the newest update that it was changed from being a side quest to being part of the story. Also sorry for the noob question but is this the final update or does LinkandZelda plan on adding more to it?
JuggaloRyosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2014, 06:02 PM   #109
Thrillho
n00b

Thrillho

@Raiimeister: Thank you really much for your answer.

-At the moment I want to catch Groudon and Rayquaza.. I already catched Kyogre. I looked online where do find Kyogre and I am on the spot but it is not there. What do I have to do to make it appear on that spot?

-Is Rayquaza automatically there after I catched Kyogre and Groudon?
Thrillho is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Raiimeister liked this post
Old 8th November 2014, 07:55 PM   #110
Dom Jurumela
n00b

Dom Jurumela

Are there a way to revert the EXP System to the previous generations (by gamesharks or whatever?)

The V Gen's system, used in the game, s*cks *ss, it make more viable to up our pokémon by Exp. Share than fighting them.

If LaZ resume this project later, I hope he launch a "classic level up system" version of this hack.
Dom Jurumela is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA]