PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 4th May 2014, 09:50 PM   #1
mastamilo657
TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue

mastamilo657
Default Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue (Beta 1 comes out 6/13/14)

Intro
Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue are two different versions that have you explore a brand new region and 175 fakemon. There will be cool new Fakemon to catch as well as some old ones. You'll find new moves and new type combinations to make battling more interesting. Many 4th/5th gen moves can taught in the two games. Many new cool locations will be in the games. Explore icy caves, forests, caves, mountains, cycling roads and more. 170 brand new Pokemon, some inspired from old ones, and others completely new. Each version will have exclusive Pokemon and some exclusive areas and trainers. The goal of these two games is to bring new Pokemon to those who are bored of playing with the same ones to bring new strategies!

Gameplay Differences
A few changes to the type chart to make things more balanced.
Poison is now super effective against Dark.
Steel is now super effective against Dragon.
Bug now does neutral damage to Fighting.
Ghost now does neutral damage to Steel.
Dark now does neutral damage to Steel.

Version Differences
Spoiler:
The plot will be different for each version. The legendary pokemon will be different, some towns and trainers too. Here is a list of some pokemon exclusives so far

Story
Two different version where you can discover the Larmog Region. A beautiful region split into two areas divided by the Larmogian Sea. There's a lot to do and many legends in the region. 3,000 years ago, the 35th and final King of Larmog wanted to improve the kingdom by awakening a legendary Pokemon. When he did they became friends but that king realized the pokemon had much more potential. He decided to use his Pokemon for his own selfishness. Then another legendary Pokemon came who decided to fight against him and the two legendaries fought. The whole castle was destroyed and all of the region was too. When the region was rebuilt, people decided Pokemon are very strong. After the first fight, many people decided to battle with Pokemon. Before that, Pokemon were just used as servants, but now they fought in battle. However few people know that the king was saved by the legendary pokemon right before the castle fell, and he has been alive ever since looking for that pokemon to befriend once again. Fast forward 3,000 years and you are 12 years old. You live with your dad, the professor, your mom, and your twin brother. you both get a starter and head off to explore Larmog. But along the way you'll encounter that king who wants to now revive the legendary and go back in time so his castle will never fall, which will end all Pokemon Battles. Will you stop him? You'll have to befriend the other legendary and travel Larmog to find out.

Screenshots
Spoiler:
The beta is now going to end at Route 4 just past Starlight City (home of the third gym). That means lots of new Pokemon never before seen with 2 extra routes, a bridge, another city and another gym. Here are some of the screenshots.

The titlescreen of NavyBlue!

Your dad, the Professor gives his introduction

Outside of your house

Time to get a starter Pokemon!

your first battle!

A fight against a trainer.
Player
You are a nice and kind boy or girl. You always liked helping your father when you grew up and you can't wait to complete the pokedex.

Rival
Your rival has always been competitive with you since he is your twin. He always is trying to be better and is usually ahead of you or making fun of you. Your father gets annoyed by him a lot because he never helps and he gets into trouble a lot.

PROF OAK'S SPRITE HAS NOT BEEN EDITED YET.

The Larmog Region!
Not really a character, but it's where all the characters are. Larmog is located very far away from other regions and is very unique. There's some areas with oceans, areas with mountains and even a desert. You'll even go trhough forests and huge cities all in the Larmog Region.

The purple box shows what part of the game will be in the current beta. THIS IS NOT A IN GAME MAP

Things that will be in Beta 1
At least 60 Fakemon completely finished.
4 Route areas
4 Cities
2 Gyms to Fight
2 Rival Battles
2 Boss Battles
Many Grunts and Trainers to Fight
1 Cave
1 Forest
Custom Player OW
Custom Rival OW

Progress
Maps-90%
Sprites-95%
Fakemon-60%

Downloads
The first beta comes out May 23rd which is not long from now. Make sure you at least give the game a try!

Credits
Mastamilo657 made almost all of the ideas for the fakemon.....a long time ago. Just now I actually decided to make them legit. I also made a lot of the maps, characters and the story.

Support
Please show your support by putting at least one of these support banners in your signature. Thanks.

Last edited by mastamilo657; 4th June 2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Beta 1 Postponed
Sponsored Links
Old 4th May 2014, 10:39 PM   #2
MikaruMenoko
Ice Fairy

MikaruMenoko

I can't see any of the images. It says error 403.
Edit: Ok, now they work.
Old 4th May 2014, 10:44 PM   #3
mastamilo657

mastamilo657

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaruMenoko View Post
I can't see any of the images. It says error 403.
Edit: Ok, now they work.
Sorry about that. I had to redo all the images.
Old 4th May 2014, 10:58 PM   #4
MikaruMenoko
Ice Fairy

MikaruMenoko

Seems a good idea.
Though, I think that the Pokémon and the overworlds are just too paintish. Try following some spriting tutorials on YouTube =)
Old 4th May 2014, 11:08 PM   #5
mastamilo657

mastamilo657

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaruMenoko View Post
Seems a good idea.
Though, I think that the Pokémon and the overworlds are just too paintish. Try following some spriting tutorials on YouTube =)
Thanks for your opinions. The sprites are the things I am working the most on since the focus of the game is fakemon. I hope to make them improve a lot. The overworlds I am not focusing on too much but I'll make sure they look as nice as possible.
Old 12th May 2014, 06:35 AM   #6
tttom64
n00b (true so I won't remove)

tttom64

So far are you working on just one game? Or will you be releasing both at the same time?

Also, will it be 100% fakemon, or will be some normal Pokémon?
Old 14th May 2014, 09:39 PM   #7
mastamilo657

mastamilo657

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttom64 View Post
So far are you working on just one game? Or will you be releasing both at the same time?

Also, will it be 100% fakemon, or will be some normal Pokémon?
Yes, I work one game at a time but both are being released May 23rd, 9 days from right now. The main game will be ONLY fakemon but in the post game there will be pokemon from hoenn and johto.

Old 15th May 2014, 04:54 PM   #8
xXJames1994Xx
Neophyte

xXJames1994Xx

Id like to play it when don on the 23rd and my favorit roms are with fakemon so keep at it and good luck
Old 17th May 2014, 07:53 AM   #9
Username
brb crying myself to sleep

Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastamilo657 View Post
Yes, I work one game at a time but both are being released May 23rd, 9 days from right now. The main game will be ONLY fakemon but in the post game there will be pokemon from hoenn and johto.
Please don't. I'm sorry, but those fakemon just look terrible. Currently, the sprites look like something straight out of MS Paint. I suggest you work on this at your own pace, as deadlines make you start cutting corners. Don't do that to yourself. Take your time with it.
Old 17th May 2014, 09:29 AM   #10
tttom64
n00b (true so I won't remove)

tttom64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username View Post
Please don't. I'm sorry, but those fakemon just look terrible. Currently, the sprites look like something straight out of MS Paint. I suggest you work on this at your own pace, as deadlines make you start cutting corners. Don't do that to yourself. Take your time with it.
Please don't. If you read the thread on Pokecommunity (not to link to other forums) you will find that he is still learning spriting, and has actually improved a lot since he posted the screenshots. They've actually been improved and are different to the ones that are on this thread.

Though it is a good idea not to give yourself deadlines.

http://pokemonhackersonline.com/show...ok-mon-Eclipse

Tags
navyblue, pokemon, turquoiseblue, [GBA]