PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th February 2014, 04:13 AM   #21
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die
 
Zoe Ayamoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Guatemala City
Age: 23
Posts: 62
Zoe Ayamoto
Default

DEMO 1 RELASED!!!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
KNOWED BUGS:
*The text when you choose your starter pokemon are crossed
*The old gold's house warp to your house
*Some text are in english, other are in spanish
*The flame charge of fennekin says ever "but is failed" after hit, and never increase speed
*the overworld of the girl player in the intro are messed after choose name.

Send me a message if you see another bug

Enjoy ^^
__________________
Zoe Ayamoto is offline  
Likes ElitePokes, Mattysoxfan, Luna liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 26th February 2014, 07:06 PM   #22
Mattysoxfan
Neophyte
 
Mattysoxfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
Mattysoxfan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~G0LD! View Post
DEMO 1 RELASED!!!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
KNOWED BUGS:
*The text when you choose your starter pokemon are crossed
*The old gold's house warp to your house
*Some text are in english, other are in spanish
*The flame charge of fennekin says ever "but is failed" after hit, and never increase speed
*the overworld of the girl player in the intro are messed after choose name.

Send me a message if you see another bug

Enjoy ^^

How far does demo 1 go to?
Mattysoxfan is offline  
Old 27th February 2014, 12:13 AM   #23
Mattysoxfan
Neophyte
 
Mattysoxfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
Mattysoxfan
Default

So far so good. Only problem is I cant read spanish which is why ill have a hard time playing this. Let's see how far I can get.
Mattysoxfan is offline  
Old 27th February 2014, 12:27 AM   #24
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP
 
Luna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Johto
Age: 29
Posts: 779
Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna
Default

@~G0LD! - Was the link in this thread ever updated to have the bugfixed version you posted over at PC?
@Mattysoxfan - Even if you can read it, it is still easy to get turned around in one place if you don't pay close enough attention. Found that out the hard way and had to ask ~Gold! where I was supposed to go
__________________
mateo.





"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Luna is offline  
Old 27th February 2014, 03:05 AM   #25
Mattysoxfan
Neophyte
 
Mattysoxfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
Mattysoxfan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
@~G0LD! - Was the link in this thread ever updated to have the bugfixed version you posted over at PC?
@Mattysoxfan - Even if you can read it, it is still easy to get turned around in one place if you don't pay close enough attention. Found that out the hard way and had to ask ~Gold! where I was supposed to go

Had to use a translator to figure out what dai meant for setting the time. Some of the attacls I dont even understand. I chose froakoe so I assume his first attack is pound.
Mattysoxfan is offline  
Old 27th February 2014, 03:20 AM   #26
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP
 
Luna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Johto
Age: 29
Posts: 779
Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna
Default

I chose Fennekin, (both here, and in X) so I don't know for sure, but that sounds logical for Froakie's attack.

Also, one thing to look out for: after Kris shows you how to catch a Pokemon and stuff, you have to take the route North of Route 29 (the one that you normally can't travel North on at the start of the game) and go to Dark Cave because there is a fat man blocking the Northern exit to Cherrygrove.
__________________
mateo.





"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Luna is offline  
Old 27th February 2014, 06:45 PM   #27
Mattysoxfan
Neophyte
 
Mattysoxfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
Mattysoxfan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
I chose Fennekin, (both here, and in X) so I don't know for sure, but that sounds logical for Froakie's attack.

Also, one thing to look out for: after Kris shows you how to catch a Pokemon and stuff, you have to take the route North of Route 29 (the one that you normally can't travel North on at the start of the game) and go to Dark Cave because there is a fat man blocking the Northern exit to Cherrygrove.
I noticed that as well. If you try to go back where kris shows you how to catch pokemon, it keeps repeating it over and over. It won't let me go back to new bark town.

Good way to rack up money with pokeballs.

Edit: Another question, there is a roggenrola on that path going to dark cave. What methods would i need in order to evolve it into gigalith? Does it evolve by leveling or do i need a specific stone?

Last edited by Mattysoxfan; 27th February 2014 at 06:51 PM.
Mattysoxfan is offline  
Old 27th February 2014, 07:28 PM   #28
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP
 
Luna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Johto
Age: 29
Posts: 779
Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna
Default

From PokéCommunity:
---------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~G0LD!
Demo 1.1 Available

This revision of the demo has a fix of the 99% of demo, only the flame charge error is not fixed.

*Extra Feature:
-Fairy type are included, but no appear in the demo
-Moves are splitted by phisycal and special now, forgott a kadabras with a deathly Ice Punch, is for these reason of flame charge of fennekin is not much powerful.

@Mateo for go to violet city you must be cross the dark cave, the fat man in cherrygrove dissapear when you cross the dark caven
__________________
mateo.





"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Luna is offline  
Likes ElitePokes liked this post
Old 27th February 2014, 09:34 PM   #29
seasport100
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
seasport100
Default

Is there an english version of this? I don't know spanish but it looks like a good hack.
seasport100 is offline  
Old 27th February 2014, 10:02 PM   #30
Zoe Ayamoto
Only Love Me...or Die
 
Zoe Ayamoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Guatemala City
Age: 23
Posts: 62
Zoe Ayamoto
Default

Thanks for post the fixed version for me Matt! I'm very bussy because an exams and forgott repost the fixed version here, my apologies.

Is impossible evolve a roggengola to gigalyth, because THIS A DEMO, and is impossible grow to level 25 to evolve to Boldore.

And the hack is free to be translated to any languaje, dont ask me permission, but give credits to do it!
__________________
Zoe Ayamoto is offline  
Likes Luna liked this post
 

Tags
ice, pokemon, silver, [GB/GBC]

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. and Nintendo.
Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO) is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo LLC, Creatures, GAMEFREAK inc,
The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., The Pokémon Company International, or Wizards of the Coast.
All forum/site content (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2006-2013 Pokémon Hackers Online (PHO).
Green Charizard Christos TreeckoLv100

"Black 2" by ARTPOP. Kyurem artwork by XOUS.

no new posts