PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 14th November 2013, 04:38 PM   #51
Daniel_Download
n00b

Daniel_Download
Default Snorlax Bug

I'm playing now and in the Snorlax part, when you need wake up him in Kanto(Vermilion City). I beat him but he don't leave of the way. I catch him, beat him, but he continue there.

Sorry about my english, I'm Brazilian and my english no is one hundred percent, yet.

I Just wanna report this bug, to try continue my game. Thank You .

My version is the last : 3.3.00444

Last edited by Daniel_Download; 14th November 2013 at 04:52 PM.
Daniel_Download is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 14th November 2013, 10:06 PM   #52
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Download View Post
I'm playing now and in the Snorlax part, when you need wake up him in Kanto(Vermilion City). I beat him but he don't leave of the way. I catch him, beat him, but he continue there.

Sorry about my english, I'm Brazilian and my english no is one hundred percent, yet.

I Just wanna report this bug, to try continue my game. Thank You .

My version is the last : 3.3.00444
Thanks for this report, I've fixed the issue.

Linkandzelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Daniel_Download liked this post
Old 5th December 2013, 09:34 PM   #53
Pepsi
n00b

Pepsi

Hi!
I have 3 questions:
1) Where I can find zapdos? I can't find it in Power Plant...
2) I win against Nexus in the police station in Mandarin City and a man gives me a key for old warehouse...where's this old warehouse?
3) Mandarin City is the last city that I can visit in this beta version (3.3.00447)?

Sorry for the bad english, i don't know it very much..
Thank you everybody, this is the best hack rom I've ever played
Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2013, 02:05 PM   #54
Imperfect
n00b

Imperfect

Hey LaZ,
I'm a really big fan of your hack, but i've got a question: Whenever I try to get the Onix in the ingame trade (3rd town, with the bird gym) my game crashes.
The other trade I tryed worked, even though it looked kinda weird (wrong colours and stuff) but this one doesn't. Is it my fault or a bug?
Imperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2013, 04:35 PM   #55
KennyFlame
n00b

KennyFlame

Will you try to add new pokemon sprites to it
KennyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2013, 08:13 PM   #56
Dom Jurumela
n00b

Dom Jurumela
Default And about Tin Tower

And I would like to know, will you reopen the Tin Tower after we catch Ho-Oh? Here the stairs just vanished, I think is because the Ho Oh event keeps happening after you catch it, but do you have a plan to fiz that and reopen the tower?

It's not even a problem, but I love that place :B
Dom Jurumela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2013, 01:07 PM   #57
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
Hi!
I have 3 questions:
1) Where I can find zapdos? I can't find it in Power Plant...
2) I win against Nexus in the police station in Mandarin City and a man gives me a key for old warehouse...where's this old warehouse?
3) Mandarin City is the last city that I can visit in this beta version (3.3.00447)?

Sorry for the bad english, i don't know it very much..
Thank you everybody, this is the best hack rom I've ever played
1. Sometimes theres a bug with zapdos not showing, and i'm unable to find the cause yet. But make sure you're in the right power plant first.
2. The warehouse is not created yet, and will be made after the next route above mandarin is finished.
3. Yea thats right, its the last available complete area so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post
Hey LaZ,
I'm a really big fan of your hack, but i've got a question: Whenever I try to get the Onix in the ingame trade (3rd town, with the bird gym) my game crashes.
The other trade I tryed worked, even though it looked kinda weird (wrong colours and stuff) but this one doesn't. Is it my fault or a bug?
This is a known bug will Onix in general being quite buggy, not sure when it will be fixed either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyFlame View Post
Will you try to add new pokemon sprites to it
New pokemon sprites are being worked on by Zeikku so at some point they can be added in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Jurumela View Post
And I would like to know, will you reopen the Tin Tower after we catch Ho-Oh? Here the stairs just vanished, I think is because the Ho Oh event keeps happening after you catch it, but do you have a plan to fiz that and reopen the tower?

It's not even a problem, but I love that place :B
I'm aware of the repeating tin tower event, though if I remember the tin tower closes after you catch ho-oh in the original, so not sure if I'll end up doing that or not we'll see.

Linkandzelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2013, 09:44 PM   #58
Pokemon_Master
Born Again Christian

Pokemon_Master

Wow just wow. The reason that makes me play this hack is Day/Night/ system. Much better than orignal Crystal because of it's sunset feature,wich crystal does not have.

Also the Orange Islands region, that makes me happy. Hey when can i go there after Elite 4 or after Kanto?

Trying to be a ROM Hacker!!
Pokemon_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2014, 04:48 PM   #59
Chichu07
n00b

Chichu07
Default Clock

Hi all. I need help with the watch in the game. When I start the game it gives me a talk that I can not set the clock or the date by which all the time when I'm playing Monday 12. Besides telephone and radio do not work;/ what prevents me from catching all the Pokemon. As I use VisualBoyAdvance emulator. When I fired the game on no$gba could do the trick to set a date but unfortunately I do not like no$gba, I prefer to use VBA so if someone could help me I'd be grateful.
Chichu07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2014, 09:37 AM   #60
lsmash
Getting there...

lsmash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichu07 View Post
Hi all. I need help with the watch in the game. When I start the game it gives me a talk that I can not set the clock or the date by which all the time when I'm playing Monday 12. Besides telephone and radio do not work;/ what prevents me from catching all the Pokemon. As I use VisualBoyAdvance emulator. When I fired the game on no$gba could do the trick to set a date but unfortunately I do not like no$gba, I prefer to use VBA so if someone could help me I'd be grateful.
You have to download VBA-M instead of the normal one.
Look at the first post, there is a link to download it (it's the required emulator to play link). You shouldn't have any problems from there.
lsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Mateo liked this post

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA]