PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Other Generations Hacking > ROM Hack Projects

ROM Hack Projects Find and play great Pokémon ROM Hacks here, or post your own hack project.
Note: This is not a place to recruit members for a team.

Old 21st March 2016, 09:11 PM   #131
begio
n00b

begio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdymoney View Post
so ive done some searching around and ive read that i need version 1.0 of the rom but i cant find it anywhere can someone please help me out
I answered you in private message.
begio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 27th March 2016, 10:48 AM   #132
Nox
n00b

Nox

Hello,
I want to know if someone knows a way to get rid of the scientist in front of an enter of the Mt. Moon ? He says he's looking for fossils around but he doesn't want to move... I already beat the Team Saturn and Team Rocket in Kanto, and earn all badges.

I got wind of the presence of the TM09 in this cave (Bullet Seed) that I covet since the beggining of the game (because I play with Breelom) and now I realise I had to finish the entiere game to find it...

I wanted to know if I can at least enjoy it before the seconde league !
Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Nox; 27th March 2016 at 10:51 AM.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2016, 10:06 AM   #133
jericho4854
n00b

jericho4854
Default Extremespeed Dratini Breeding

Got a male Dratini with extremespeed from the Dragon's Den, but the move is not being passed down to eggs. I don't want train one that's already at level 20.

Is there something I might be doing wrong?

Thank you
jericho4854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2016, 12:31 PM   #134
waltervan00
n00b

waltervan00
Question ABOUT Patching and Loading the game

Greetings! I am interested in this game and I want to try it out. Except that I encountered many *wild* problems on the way.

I've been following the steps provided by Link's official website. I have Pokemon FireRed (U) (V1.1) and Lunar IPS

When I was brought to the downloads webpage, I chose mirror #3, being labelled as latest, added with the fact that the other two were not functioning.

Well... that brought me to this page which Link created to keep tabs on the live patches.

I've tried the uppermost link many time and couldn't get a download going, perhaps because of Link's absence. Now, I don't blame the MVP: he's actually done an impressive job with the 'live patches'.

That leads to the problem. How do I get PKMN FireRed to be patched 'successfully'? Hear me out, I downloaded the build 3.3.00511 multiple times, patched the ROM and ended up, on all instances, with a grey-ish white screen on the recommended VBA patch.

Please explain what I was executing wrong. Overall, how to get the game going. Although I have no experience in this place of the internet, I will try my absolute best to cooperate. TY for READING!
waltervan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2016, 04:17 PM   #135
Aperso
Puddleduck
PHO VIP

Aperso

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltervan00 View Post
Greetings! I am interested in this game and I want to try it out. Except that I encountered many *wild* problems on the way.

I've been following the steps provided by Link's official website. I have Pokemon FireRed (U) (V1.1) and Lunar IPS

When I was brought to the downloads webpage, I chose mirror #3, being labelled as latest, added with the fact that the other two were not functioning.

Well... that brought me to this page which Link created to keep tabs on the live patches.

I've tried the uppermost link many time and couldn't get a download going, perhaps because of Link's absence. Now, I don't blame the MVP: he's actually done an impressive job with the 'live patches'.

That leads to the problem. How do I get PKMN FireRed to be patched 'successfully'? Hear me out, I downloaded the build 3.3.00511 multiple times, patched the ROM and ended up, on all instances, with a grey-ish white screen on the recommended VBA patch.

Please explain what I was executing wrong. Overall, how to get the game going. Although I have no experience in this place of the internet, I will try my absolute best to cooperate. TY for READING!
You want Fire red version 1.0 not version 1.1

I'll come up with something to put here later.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2016, 12:24 PM   #136
SaiyanHeretic
n00b

SaiyanHeretic has disabled reputation

First off, thanks to the PLC team for all their efforts!

So anyway, new user here. I just have a question that I can't seem to find a definitive answer to by searching around. I'm playing the latest build on gPSP v0.9 (Signed) and it seems to function well enough, but the clock always seems to be one day behind and four hours ahead. In other words, it’s about 8AM Wednesday right now, but the game thinks it’s 12PM Tuesday. The game even asks me which day it is, but still gets it wrong. (Strangely, it does get the minutes right.) Does the emulator not just reference the PSP’s internal clock?
SaiyanHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2016, 06:12 AM   #137
pmrangel
n00b

pmrangel

its really possible to trade with this rom?
every time that i try i got a black screen.
pmrangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2016, 05:58 AM   #138
Red_Sandy
n00b

Red_Sandy
Default GBA compatiability

Hi,
I really like this hack and I want to play it on my GBA. So I bought an EZ flash4 cart, that does work with most hacks, but everytime I open this hack it just shows me a blank white screen. I really want to play it on my GBA. Can u guys help?
Red_Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 05:25 PM   #139
thetruth321
n00b

thetruth321
Default pokemon liquid crystal -bug

i have recently experienced a bug or glitch, which does not allow me to battle anyone. such as the gym leader blaine, when i go to battle it him, the text that shows is the one after you defeat him. However, i couldnt even battle him. This is not just for the gym leader but other trainers which i didnt battle before. i would like help, on how to fix this.
thetruth321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA]